We got a few questions about how to import multiple numerical data into Pryv without going trough the iPhone app and we wanted to provide you with a complete guide on how to use our CSV importer.
- Get your CSV file, it's the only format that can be uploaded right now but save your excel files as CSV by choosing to "save as" and selecting the CSV format in the drop down menu.
- Get to the CSV importer either from your connected app section or by using this link.
- Start by signing in in using the red button on the top right button
- Once logged in simply drag and drop your file onto the delimited zone or click on it to open your explorer / finder
- The next step requires you to select the unit you want to import, you can either use the search bar at the top or scroll in the menu. You'll need to select the type and the unit, both are required to continue, as long as both are not selected you will not be able to continue.
- You then need to select the content of each column, you'll need at least a "time" and a "content" field to continue. When you select time be careful of the format, you might need to change the default selection to fit your requirements, you can check it with the date inserted in brackets that displays how you date will be imported. Do not forget to skip the first row if you used it to enter the title of the column.
- Then simply select which stream you would like your data to be imputed or create a new one by entering its name, choosing where you want it to be and clinking on the + then select "confirm".
- Once the download is complete you can either cancel it by using the "rollback" button, start importing a new CSV file with "back" or simply enjoy your content in your Pryv by clicking on "go to my Pryv".
We hope you'll enjoy importing you CSV files and enjoy them in your own Pryv. Would you have any issue please do not hesitate to contact us or to leave us a comment below.